Homeschoolers — Join Us for Mendocino Outdoor Science School!
MOSS, one of the best programs in the nation, is a high-quality,
reasonably-priced, experiential learning program for the whole family.
In both Spring and Fall, knowledgeable and caring teacher-naturalists
lead participants in small learning groups to explore nature as well as
build confidence and a sense of community.
Students will explore the redwoods, go tidepooling, hike along the bluffs
(and maybe see whales!), and experience the Challenge Course — a series
of physical and mental problems students solve together as a team.
Located on the beautiful North Coast — rich in California history — Mendocino Woodlands is a state park as well as a national historic landmark. Students stay in cabins hand-built by the Civil Conservation Corps in the 1930s.
All Programs include:
- Hands-on science
- Healthy, kid-friendly food
- Field trip to the ocean
Reasonable price, value-loaded!
- $249 per student
- $214 per additional student enrolled from the same family
- $214 per adult
- $79 for children 5 and younger
- FREE for infants and toddlers, up to age 2
- The organizer and one student attends free with a group of 45 or more!
- A group may opt for an upgraded, completely organic menu for an additional 20%
Watch homeschool parents rave about MOSS for homeschoolers!